The smart business operations process has come to terms with the fact that Data Entry outsourcing is integral to the profit bottom lines of the company. The cost of data entry is about 6-15% of the revenue of the company in general. The job is thankless as it does not actively contribute to revenue addition. Nearly 85% of the data stored is never used and remains archived. But the storage of this data is mandatory and that too in a secure manner.
Customer delight is impacted negatively by delays in data processing delays and errors. This is instrumental in higher customer attrition and creates a negative reputation in the market. Data is the vertical that has ever rising volumes and needs to be handled with great efficiency and short turnaround times.
Why outsource your data entry and handling needs to professionals?
Transaction execution, customer support, operations and decision making are all impacted by data entry and handling. There is a humongous need for efficient data handling as the need for accuracy and efficiency is huge. There is a vast and ever growing need for quality and competitive pricing.
- The requirements for data entry resource planning and management are a vast area. There is a requirement for quality human resource management as the attrition is large and continuous. There is a constant need to recruit, train and manage large number of resources. The upgrade in technology means that new and better training material and methods need to be used. The costs are also proportionately large and can easily be saved to a large extent by outsourcing the job.
- The rapid technology advances mean a large investment in hardware and software installations and major infrastructural demands. This can also be bypassed by opting to outsource the data entry requirements to a professional service provider.
- Stringent quality checks and proof reading can ensure up to 99.9% accuracy in the job. Highly trained operators and proof readers ensure high standard of work in every aspect of data entry, handling, formatting and translation. You can send the input in any form or language and get a finished job in the desired format.
- All data bases, various word processors and publishing software can be the base for processing your data.
- The increase or decrease in volume can be handled efficiently. There is scope to manage increased volumes and there is no wastage of human resource capacity if volumes drop for a short period.
- Vendor partnerships are available, which can accurately and timely process all kinds of data handling. Medical, legal, academic journals, encyclopedias, chemical, mathematical and so many more kinds of data can be processed.
- Hand written data is also handled with aplomb by our highly skilled operators.
- The use of ICR and OCR technologies to recognize text from scanned documents, images and text and convert the same into editable formats is also an important tool to provide clients with high quality work. This ensures accuracy and economy. There is a good scope to customize the job on these platforms.
- The turnaround time is quick and hence makes the 360 degree perspective clearer and more efficient, leading to customer delight.
Move with the times and enhance revenue avenues. Outsource your data entry and handling requirements to professionals and strategize to build your core growth areas. http://www.ssginfoservice.com/data-entry-services.html